“Colosseum Cup “ was born in 2017 for the organization of a single tournament, an experiment to see if it was possible to organize an ice hockey tournament at our latitudes ... in Rome. The success was immediate, 10 registered teams and over 150 players involved ... it was exciting to spend three days sharing a unique passion with amateurs and veterans of this sport who have come from different regions of Italy, including from Switzerland, Austria and Ukraina, an event that in three days has created new friendships and a lot of fun, has been so exciting that we have decided to make it become a fixed event and an institutional purpose. To date the Colosseum Cup Hockey Club is proudly the organizer, besides the homonymous tournament also of the first edition of the "6 Nations" Amateur Tournament whose first edition was always held successfully at Rome Icerink on October 6th 2018 and to which besides the Italian Team, the United States, Canada, Austria, England and the winner of the first edition of the Czech Rep. participated. We have improved our events and we will try to improve them more and more, our goal is to create ice hockey events for all the fans and all the veterans of this sport who no longer participate in major championships, we want our players always be happy and excited to participate in our events and leave us waiting for the next date, the next tournament. From 2019 we also received the recognition of the Italian Ice Sports Federation and the patronage of the Lazio Regional Committee as well as registration in the Coni Registry. From this year we have set ourselves new goals to improve the quality of our tournaments and offer more and more to all the players that participate in it, let's start with the planning of the first amateur ice hockey women's tournament called "Tana delle Tigri" but also the first edition of the ICE GUARDIANS tournament with 12 teams and with FREE BEER ... the SÜDTIROL Cup and the Emerald Lake and much more !!
What we offer with tournament registration:
- Participation in the Tournament.
- Transport from airport/train station to the hotels.
- Transport from Hotel to Icerink.
- Hotel from the day before the start of the tournament to the closing day, with breakfast and dinner included.
- Lunch at Icerink
- Professional referees and timekeepers.
- Trophy and Medals for all participants - best player and best goalie.
- Organization's gift - usually t-shirt
- Hockey uniform of your country for the 6 Nations tournament.
- 2 Free beer box for day for each team at 6 Nations
- Free unlimited beer for tournaments for 10 or more teams.
- Medical assistance during matches.
- Water on the bench and multilingual hostess.
- Complete photo shoot
Possibility of organizing additional cultural program for groups.
The services indicated can be modulated and / or reduced based on the type of tournament or the needs of each individual Team (for example, excluding the ALL INCLUSIVE package for those who want to organize the overnight stay alone)